North-west facing 3 bedroom Suite, with private balcony, internal laundry and open kitchen continue with beautiful designed living area. Residents can relax in the surrounding park, energise in the gym, rooftop terraces or enjoy a movie in the Central Park cinema and shopping complex, whether an owner-occupier for a healthy lifestyle or an investor for a good rental return.
Designed by multi-award winning architecture practice Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (fjmt), Wonderland will comprise a total of 294 apartments within a 13-storey curvilinear building and is positioned on the Chippendale fringe of Central Park. Resident facilities include a cardio gym, rooftop entertaining and dining terraces, exclusive residents lounge and two open gardens.
Wonderland embraces the convenience of inner-city living with impeccable style, in this unique residential offering at Central Park – Sydney’s new downtown, on the southern edge of Sydney’s CBD.
– Well-connected to all public transport and Central station
– Central Park is located in the centre of Sydney’s educational hub
– Residents only gym, lounge and rooftop terrace
– Live in an urban village with Central Park Mall, Kensington Street Precinct, The Old Clare Hotel all at your door.
– Wonderland is located opposite Chippendale Green which host, events, fitness camps and BBQs.